How To Sell A Business Course Curriculum
I’ve been through the business selling process hundreds of times. Based on this “hands-on” experience I’ve created a comprehensive course specifically for Canadian business owners.
For owners of Small Businesses (which by definition are firms that have fewer than 100 employees), who want to sell their business for the highest possible price, for the best possible Terms, and in a way that puts the most money in their pocket – not someone else’s.
My course takes a non technical, common sense approach to selling a business. It will guide you step by step through the entire business selling process. From preparation all the way through to the sale of your business. Buy my course and follow the advice contained within and I promise you several great things will happen:
- You’ll be adding tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars to the value of your business.
- You’ll have a business that attracts multiple qualified buyers who are prepared to pay top dollar for your business.
- You’ll be shaving months off the average time it takes to sell a business.
- You’ll be maximizing the amount of cash that ends up in your pocket.
- You’ll learn how to identify and avoid very common, very costly, mistakes.
- You’ll save tens of thousands of dollars in broker fees.
In this video I’m going to be discussing the course curriculum in detail.
Section 1 – Market Overview – 1:45
Section 2 – Roadmap To Selling A Business – 2:50
Section 3 – The 8 Elements Of A Business That Effect Value – 3:42
Section 4 – The Business Selling Process – Overview – 4:50
Section 5 – Your Team of Advisors – 6:22
Section 6 – Business Valuation – 7:54
Section 7 – Preparing Yourself & Your Business For The Sale – 9:05
Section 8 – Selling Your Business – 10:25
If you’ve got a question about the course curriculum or a question about any aspect of the business selling process itself – I’d love to help you. Contact me today.
Please do take the time to watch this video in its entirety.